1) On page Optimization using Meta Tags, Alt Tags, robots.txt, Content optimization, Internal Linking Structure in Website, XML sitemaps etc.
2) Off Page Optimization using Directory Submission, Article submission, Blog Submission, Forum Submission, Classified Ad Posting, Press Releases, Blog Comments, Search engine submissions, regional and industry-specific directories, Business Listings, Quora, Video, PDF, PPT, Infographics, Google & Bing Places.
3) Provide Digital Marketing recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages (Site audit experience).
4) Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
5) Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
6) Analyze data using tools like keywords planner, Google Analytics, Majestic SEO, Raven Tool, Webmaster Tools, Moz etc.
7) Preparing traffic report using Google Analytics tool.
8) Should be able to analyze the website and do complete technical audit correcting all search engine related errors.
9) Proactively suggest new updates and techniques for improvement of SEO, SMO, and content development.
10) Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
11) Work closely with the other team members to meet marketing goals.
12) Stay up to date with the latest Google, Bing, & Yahoo algorithm changes and latest industry trends.