1) Has extensive experience with paid marketing across different platforms (Facebook, Adwords)
2) Is an exceptional writer: capable of crafting well-written messages quickly
3) Is a strategic thinker: able to plan and process Is eager and able to learn new things and stay on top of current marketing trends
4) Is a strong communicator
5) Is comfortable hitting daily deadlines Demonstrates strong analytical skills
6) Is social media, web and tech savvy (experienced with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Local, WordPress, Excel, Google Drive and Google Spreadsheets)
7) Experience with Facebook, Google Display Network, Google Search
8) Proven track record of similar campaign management role
9) SEO knowledge, Google Analytics and advanced Adwords Editor knowledge
10) Advanced Excel Experience, Setting up and using Google Tag Manager
11) Must stay current and maintain industry knowledge, trends etc. in digital space
1) Paid Media Manager position is a full-time, on-site role, working with our Online Marketing Team, Copywriters, Project Managers, Strategists, Designers and Programmers. This person is focused on managing multiple paid digital marketing campaigns.
2) This position is best suited for a candidate with prior online paid marketing experience. The Digital Paid Media Manager should possess a firm grasp of the primary online marketing strategies: SEO, paid search, social platforms, content marketing, targeting, and retargeting.
3) Additionally, this team member should have a working knowledge of all the major paid platforms and different campaigns that can be run
4) Excellent communication and research skills are essential to the success of this position. The Digital Paid Media Manager must have the ability to work across multiple accounts on a daily basis, efficiently organizing workflows and delivering on deadlines.