• B.Arch/ M.Arch from a recognized university.
• Creative thinking and strong understanding of design trends in real estate.
• Minimum 7 - 10 years of relevant work experience as Project Architect, handling end to end design
• Completed minimum 2 projects from start to end.
• Last 2 years experience with real estate.
• Provide various pre-design services which may include conducting feasibility and environmental impact studies, selecting a site or specifying the requirements the design must meet.
• Analyze building / properties codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical
documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
• Prepare / analyze information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment,
estimated costs and/ or construction time and provide inputs to agencies regarding the same.
• Draw rough and detailed scale plans for propertied based in preliminary concepts, sketched,
engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
• Responsible for the selection, appointment, management valuation of agencies.
• Prepare scale drawings for new properties and/ or remodeling existing properties and present ideas as
and when required by management.
• Review of drawings and relevant documents received from external consultants.
• End to end coordinate between the Project Manager and consultants.
• Responsible for giving support to marketing including but not limited to 3D views/ walkthroughs, area
statements, marketing collaterals.
• Support Liaison team in preparation of statutory drawing and relevant documents.
• Bringing in design efficiency and innovation with focus on cost and reduce turnaround time.
• Supporting project closure and handover including documenting as built drawing
• Ability to grow and build expertise in a company committed to showcasing results and driving
• Opportunity to learn from, interact with and influence decision made by senior management and key
• Tremendous exposure in tasks from township projects to ultra-premium properties in a diverse
• Intellectual stimulation by constantly dealing with different challenges where no one day is the same.
• Competitive compensation.
• Meritocratic environment.