1) MBA from a premier B-School/an equivalent qualification;
2) 9-12 years of experience in consulting to corporations and/or multilaterals and/or government;
3) Successful track record in building business and developing and maintaining client relationships;
4) Strong exposure to inclusive business/BOP/Social enterprise/Impact investing spaces;
5) Experience in managing consulting teams to deliver high quality.
1) Strong business acumen and understanding of business issues across multiple focus sectors;
2) Ability to engage senior client management on offerings, emerging issues in focus sectors, lead project scope discussions and provide insightful recommendations;
3) Demonstrated ability to lead people; build and motivate a team for greater performance;
4) Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience of leading published work highly desirable.
1) Straddle multiple roles involved in building a consulting practice including business development, client relationship management, institutionalization of systems and processes, team building, mentorship, and project oversight;
2) Develop and manage client relationships, stay abreast of business opportunities and industry trends;
3) Deliver on a topline target;
4) Represent the practice in public fora; conceptualize and develop thought leading content;
5) Provide management and guidance to project execution teams on approach, structure, managing client expectations and quality control;
6) Build and mentor the delivery team to meet current and future client needs;
7) Contribute to developing and executing on the domestic and global strategy for the consulting practice;
8) Undertake relevant national and international travel as required.