- Degree in finance or business management
- Experience: Approximately 2-3 Years
- Ability to operate in an unstructured environment
- Exposure to working in a start-up environment is a strong plus
- Experience in negotiating investments, valuations and investment terms
- Strong understanding of term sheets and shareholder agreements and deal closure process
- Entrepreneurial aptitude – with high ability to multi-task across assignments
- Ability to work with several different stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and Stakeholder centric mindset
1) Great computer skills.
2) Good communication skills.
3) Great relationship building skills
The candidate will be responsible for:
(a) identifying start-ups for investing, understanding and researching new segments, due diligence prior to investments
(b) working closely with the angel members, Legal and Accounting to manage documents flow, negotiations and close the investment
(c) actively seek out dialogues with other funds and potential investors.
Deal Flow Management
- Managing Public Events, Start-up screening and analysis
- Deal Structuring, valuation and deal closure
- In depth research on deals being presented to the investors
- Facilitate Due-diligence and deal closure
Deal Flow Generation
- Focus on bringing high quality start-ups to the network for investments In-depth research to track industry trends and newer investment segments on a global & local scale
- Evaluation of Business plan and model analysis
- Support internal innovation processes and incorporating learnings
- Create and build feedback loops to ensure a model of continuous improvement and value for both Investors and MA.
- Work closely with the other team members to build a continuously building and learning network
No .of vacancies
- Great working environment.
- Flexible working environment.
- Professional and personal growth.
- Great team to work with