1) BSW and/or MSW
2) Prior experience is a great advantage
- Practice with professionalism and in an ethical manner
- Engage diversity and difference in practice
- Apply knowledge of human behavior and the social environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong people skills
1) Mobilising communities to be able to identify mentees for the program.
2) Conduct different screening and selection activities for mentees.
3) Conduct home-visits for potential mentees, explain program to parents/guardians and secure parent approval.
4) Administer psychometric and other baseline / endline tests
5) Create mentee databases in order to guide matching of mentors and mentees.
6) Organize and deliver induction and on-going training to mentees.
7) Organize and conduct group activities like engagement activities with mentees.
8) Collect periodical feedback from mentees through different surveys, in-person discussions.
9) Liaise with mentee partner institution heads and collect regular feedback.
1) Great working environment.
2) Great career growth.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved