1) Graduate /Master Degree (Optional).
2) Age bracket between 28 - 35.
3) Ability to work in a challenging environment.
1) Clear and effective communicator able to articulate the benefits of our products, model, vision and impact.
2) Builds trust and confidence by utilizing effective collaboration and co-ordination skills and competencies.
3) Strong background analyzing the competition and adapting strategies and tactics in the marketplace.
4) Demonstrated expertise in Business Development and Marketing
5) Experience in building a high-performance team from the ground up.
6) Models learning on the fly, experimenting
7) Relishes and thrives in an unstructured environment.
8) Knows how to set priorities and make things happen.
1) Strategize about Organic Exports, and how to grow sales Nationally
2) Business development, Sales and Marketing (TTL)
3) Help define our go to market strategy, develop & execute our marketing plan
4) Analyze the competition and recommend strategic moves for ONganic Foods
5) Analyze, research, recommend, and implement processes and systems.
6) Willing to travel nationally and globally
7) Should have hands on experience in Export.
No .of vacancies
1) Great working environment.
2) Great career opportunity.