- Ensures that Order Fulfillment executed as per the SOPs within the committed SLAs,
- Movement of merchandise from the warehouse,
- Inventory management,
- Costing management of warehouse,
- Implementing & adhering to the SOPs,
- Vendor Management,
- Delivery tracking
1. Ensure the physical condition & capacity of the warehouse is as per the business model by planning and implementing new design layouts.
2. The SLA of merchandise inward and outward is to be adhered.
3. Maintaining the storing of the merchandise as per the standards.
4. Ensuring the refinishing of store return merchandise in time.
5. Minimize the cost of the warehouse without affecting the standards of the warehouse.
6. Maintaining the records of the inwards and outwards documents.
7. Recruitment and Training of the warehouse man power.
8. Tracking deliveries of trading material from the vendor China/ BL.
9. Stock return material to be properly inward
1. Planning of transport route to ensure timely & safe delivery
2. Ensuring commercial taxes compliance in stocks movement.
3. Minimize the cost of the logistic without affecting the stocks dispatch SLA.
4. Reverse logistic planning for smooth movement of the merchandise back to the warehouse
5. Recruitment and training of the logistic manpower.