1) Minimum 4 years of medical writing experience in a medical communication agency
2) PhD/MD (Pharmacology) or PhD (Life Sciences) or MBBS/MD (Internal Medicine) with a good understanding of clinical research and medical communication
3) Publication experience, preferably as first author on papers published in medical journals
Clear, concise, scientific style of writing, with a high level of attention to detail and superior English-language skills
4) Basic knowledge of Biostatistics
5) Literature reviewing and evaluation capabilities
6) Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
1) Proficiency in English.
2) Strong communication skills.
1) Use scientific expertise to develop high-quality, publication-ready scientific documents (manuscripts, posters, abstracts, short communications, presentations, etc.)
2) Work with international pharmaceutical clients and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors and key opinion leaders on critical therapeutic area issues
3) Act as a document specialist, provide intellectual input across document types, and contribute to making cutting-edge research accessible to specific audiences
4) Develop and maintain necessary templates, formats, and styles to ensure that documents generated meet industry, regulatory, internal, and client requirements
No .of vacancies
1) Work Autonomy.
2) Steady inflow of Assignments.
3) Systems and Processes.