1) PhD/MD (Pharmacology) OR PhD (Life Sciences) OR MBBS/MD (Internal Medicine) OR MPharm/M.Sc with a good understanding of clinical research and medical communication
2) Publication experience, preferably as the first author on papers published in medical journals
3) Clear, concise, scientific style of writing, with a high level of attention to detail and superior English-language skills
4) Basic knowledge of Biostatistics
5) Literature reviewing and evaluation capabilities
6) Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
1) You will use scientific expertise to develop high-quality, publication-ready scientific documents (manuscripts, posters, abstracts, slide kits, short communications, etc.) according to client needs under the expert guidance of the Scientific Team Lead.
2) You will act as a document specialist, provide intellectual input across document types, and contribute to making cutting-edge research accessible to specific audiences as appropriate, by maintaining current awareness of developments across therapeutic areas or disciplines.
3) You will work with international pharmaceutical clients and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors and key opinion leaders on critical therapeutic area issues
4) Effectively and proactively communicate with team members, authors/faculty, clients, and vendors
5) Attend workshops/seminars/Training to hone your skills and contribute to organizational objectives.