1) A PhD/Master’s/Bachelor’s degree or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in physical sciences and engineering, healthcare, life sciences, medicine and surgery.
2) A PhD/Master's degree in economics and statistics/business and finance/ psychology and psychosocial health care[detailed subject-area list below]
3) A PhD degree in the social sciences [detailed subject-area list below]
4) Excellent English editing skill and attention to detail (prior editing experience would be great)
1) Communication skills.
2) Interpersonal skills.
1) Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
2) Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
3) Ensure that all subject-specific conventions are followed
1) Flexibility to determine your schedule and work hours
2) Additional fees of up to 20%
3) No need to relocate
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved