1) At least 3 years experience as an editor in the medical publishing or pharmaceutical industry
2) A university degree or equivalent (Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical sciences)
3) Familiarity with industry style guides and guidelines (AMA, CSE, ICMJE, ICH, CONSORT)
4) Meticulous attention to detail, with zero tolerance for errors
5) Ability to work under deadlines
6) BELS certification (will be an added advantage)
7) Comfortable with the Microsoft Office 2007 suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
1) Communication skills.
2) Interpersonal skills.
1) The pharmaceutical documents you will work on will include manuscripts, CSRs, CTDs, safety reports, and protocols, written by both native-English speaking and ESL authors
2) Edit and proofread by emphasizing on correct sentence structure, word choice, grammar, and punctuation and ensuring accuracy and consistency of terminology and the data presented
3) Apply relevant in-house and industry style guides
4) Ensure that the documents are compliant with industry guidelines such as ICH, ICMJE, and CONSORT
5) Format the document for consistency, presentation, and overall layout
6) Coordinate with the managing editor to ensure smooth on-time timely delivery
No .of vacancies
1) Work Autonomy.
2) Steady inflow of Assignments.
3) Systems and Processes.