1) Graduates with a degree in Fashion, Accessory, Knitwear, or Textile Design.
2) Professionals from the fashion industry.
3) Professional full-time/freelance fashion writers.
1) Strong fashion knowledge.
2) Awareness of fashion related terms.
3) A good sense of style.
4) Excellent writing skills.
1) Highlighting the key features of each product.
2) Helping people make apparel purchase decisions.
3) Providing style/fashion tips with every garment.
4) Catering to a broad audience of men/women/children.
1) Relevant work experience in an emerging field.
2) A chance to work with leading internet retail brands.
3) Exposure to the latest trends in the industry.
4) Competitive remuneration that’s on par with industry standards.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved