1) Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management.
2) 8 years of experience as a Sous Chef in Bakery.
3) Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
4) Excellent record of kitchen and staff management.
5) Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
1) Communication skills with a pleasing personality.
2) Creativity and design.
3) Ability to maintain quality standards.
1) Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus.
2) Produce high-quality plates both design and taste wise.
3) Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards.
4) Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary.
5) Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation.
6) Manage and train kitchen staff, establish a working schedule and assess staffs performance.
7) Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately.
8) Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards.
9) Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers Requirements.
1) Work Autonomy.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved