1) Thorough Understanding of the Microfinance industry.
2) Ideally a hands-on experience in lending to MFIs or Micro & Small businesses.
3) 5 years of professional experience in financial services, banking, or consulting - 1+ years’ experience in microfinance, impact investing, fund management is strongly preferred.
4) Bachelors’ degree required; MBA preferred - at least one of those should cover finance.
5) Experience in reading and analyzing financial statements, financial modelling, budgeting etc.
6) Tech savvy; ability to quickly learn new software/systems
1) Strong leadership, interpersonal, and articulation skills: disciplined, detail oriented, and accountable.
2) Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Ability to communicate with native efficiency in Hindi; knowing any other Indian language.
3) Willingness and enthusiasm to travel and work in tier 3 and tier 4 towns up to 30% of the time.
1) Complete P&L responsibility of the lending business.
2) Manage month-on-month business, business forecast, cash flow forecast, and everything else required for a lending operations.
3) Ensure a healthy balance and alignment of capital supply and demand.
4) "Connect the dots" between lender’s objectives for investing (geography, cause, community etc) with eligible on-ground partners and their programs.
5) Communicate and present the requirements of high-impact loan programs to the CEO.
6) Relationship and Portfolio Management.
7) Team Management and Operations.
No .of vacancies
1) Work Autonomy.
2) Opportunity to travel.