1) A post-graduate in Marketing/ International Business/Finance or other related disciplines from any recognized university.
2) Proven experience in knowledge management, complex business transformation and change management.
3) Must have a critical and creative thought process.
4) Capable of evaluating alternatives and making action plans.
5) Should be active on LinkedIn and have own network.
1) Leadership abilities, in a multiple project environment, which can influence clients, team members, and key stakeholders.
2) Excellent verbal and written English skills.
3) Good interpersonal skills.
1) Effectively communicating with the clients for understanding the requirements and objectives.
2) Validating scope, conducting project kick-offs and engaging in discussions with the project team.
3) Managing vendor resource planning and addressing resource performance issues.
4) Managing and monitoring the project performance with regards to project delivery, progress, economies and other aspects.
5) Managing any dispute or conflict and acting as the escalation point.
6) Making presentations and reports, including client recommendations if required.
7) Working Conditions: Working shift of 9 hours with 1-hour break
1) Work Autonomy.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved