1) Graduation / Post graduation: Hospitality / Travel / Tourism courses from a reputed institute.
2) 5+ years of experience in the travel and tourism industry with at least 3+ years of experience preferably in contracting for airlines/hotels/ MICE partners / other tourism services
3) Candidate must possess an understanding of domestic travel operations and be updated about the current trends in the travel & tourism industry
4) Candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of the IT systems/software used in the travel and tourism industry.
1) Communication skills.
2) Retail skills
1) Contracting with national level hotels, airlines and related travel products, so as to ensure best travel deals for different customer segments in the company's travel offerings
2) Identifying key partnership opportunities - facilitating lead generation, preparation of price proposals/quotes for cost negotiation, handling end to end negotiations
3) Liaising with the State heads to assist them in contracting with state / local players in the tourism ecosystem.
4) End to end contract management including annual contract renewal processes, renegotiations, etc.
5) Ensuring relationship management - maintaining supplier relationships for future contracting opportunities, special sales and promotions.
6) Creating and updating contracting guidelines/terms and conditions; to be used for all RTG contracts.
1) Work Autonomy.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved