1) Undergraduate - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization.
2) Knowledge of UI/UX Desiggn
3) Strong Problem-Solving skill.
4) Strong debugging skills.
5) Experience of managing workflow as per project type.
6) Knowledge of Adobe suite( Photoshop InDesign Illustrator)
1) Visual Design
2) Software development
3) Interpersonal skills.
1) Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
2) Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
3) Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
4) Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
5) Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
6) Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
1) Flexible Time.
2) Team Outing
3) Informal dress code
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved