1) Undergraduate - Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management.
2) Minimum of 4 to 7 years of work experience, preferably in hospitality, retail management, service sector, Hotel, Multiplex, QSR,
1) Responsible for the smooth, efficient and profitable running of the Cinema area.
2) Oversee and direct all and any aspects of cinema operations including box office, Food & Beverage, concessions, telesales, ushering, floors, and officiate in the absence of the Executive / Duty Manager.
3) Supervise the functions of the department employees, facilities, operations and cost on a day-to-day basis. Prepares monthly reports, forecast report and any other report pertaining to the cinema department.
4) Monitor and control departmental expenses, & maintain revenue/accounts related records.
5) Responsible to implement revenue drop control, conciliation of cash, and drop report at the end of each shift.Responsible to implement unit marketing plan promotions block booking.