1) Undergraduate - Any Specialization.
2) An experienced professional with 1.5 - 2 years of relevant experience to maintain and enhance the portal.
3) Manage day-to-day administration and monitoring of the Salesforce solution, and act as the subject matter expert for Salesforce
4) Candidate should have a basic understanding of admin activities like user creation, role/profile set up, Security set up etc.
5) Candidate should have hands-on experience with administration, configuration, customization and development within Salesforce.com, and also in reports and dashboards
6) Must have sound implementation knowledge of workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, report dashboards
8) Experience using Apex Data Loader
9) Must possess coding best practices and understand the limitations of Apex coding
10) Follow unit testing and test class best practices and should be capable of coding for positive and negative scenario
11) Must have experience with production deployment using change set/eclipse/ANT migration TOOL and working on solving deployment errors