1) 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in an unconventional people/talent management position
2) Talent Management of remote employees, volunteers and/or talent management in a distributed work environment is strongly preferred.
3) Bachelor/ Masters degree in HR or any aligned field is highly preferred
4) Proficiency with MS Excel & MS Word
5) Obsessed with all things organization and must have an extreme eye for detail
1) Good communication skills.
2) Great listener and able to take direction well
3) You are impatient and action-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit
4) You have a passion and noticeable excitement for what we are doing at Milaap
1) Create JDs with the help of team head and manage relationships and candidate flow with outside recruiting agencies.
2) Make it your priority to ensure EVERY candidate has a seamless and positive experience while interviewing at Milaap.
3) Ensure that Team Heads and interviewers arrive on time for interviews and have all of the necessary information prior to meetings.
4) Collate feedback on the candidates to help team heads make the final decision.
5) Create an orientation kit, employee handbook for all current and prospective employees.
6) Organize and assist with the onboarding and orientation of all new hires.
7) Actively engage in new recruiting strategies, building a pipeline of talent to address the wide variety of internal needs regarding skills and experience.
8) Manage employment life cycle and HR issues such as HR processes and tools, employee relations, attendance, track daily activities, leaves & work from home, compensation and benefits, facilities and health and safety for the associates.
9) Manage exit formalities; exit interviews, full & final settlement, documentation, etc.
10) Work closely with the agencies to process monthly payroll.
11) Handle employee requests regarding human resources letters, policies and practices.
12) Proactively drive a positive working environment.