1) Undergraduate - Any Specialization.
2) Experience in food blogging.
3) Proficiency with social media and e-commerce.
4) Written and oral skills ( English).
1) Must have a robust understanding of the target audience
2) Must have experience in food blogging
3) Work well on a team and with a range of creative people
4) Are comfortable multi-tasking as a key player on a variety of projects, and be able to manage workloads and concurrent tasks effectively in order to deliver on daily deadlines
5) Are social media and e-commerce savvy.
6) Excellent oral, written communication are essential
7) Passion to learn and grow in a fast-paced, startup environment
1) Generate compelling copy to communicate Scootsy products to various audiences across multiple platforms in a unified voice
2) Create concepts and copy that expresses Scootsy’s point of view via marketing collateral, campaigns, partner marketing, social posts and other web content
3) Build and maintain project timelines, content calendars and publication deadlines
4) Develop and implement creative copy tone to serve as an underlying guide for all Scootsy communications
5) Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team, and be flexible about others point of views, feedback and edits
6) Conceptualizing and writing the Scootsy blog, Newsletter, app banner copy, social media copy and push notifications.
7) Ensure daily content delivers on KPIs, specifically increasing engagement, the frequency of visit and building advocacy for Scootsy
8) Will ensure that content that is highly engaging, relevant to our target audience and reinforces the brand editorial position
9) Research relevant industry trends, external brand partners and special projects from both a creative and brand perspective