1) Good knowledge in Project Management (PMI)
2) Good knowledge in Agile (SCRUM, KANBAN)
3) Experience in development of LIMS system (Laboratory Information Management System)
4) Master degree in CS, MIS, IT (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology) or equivalent combination of education and relevant technical experience.
5) 2 years of project management experience in any or all of the above disciplines (CS, MIS, IT).
6) Must be current on the latest industry, business and technological trends.
1) Strong Communication skills.
2) Interpersonal skills.
1) Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
2) Ensure that solutions satisfy quality standards and client needs.
3) Effectively applies CITT Project Management standards and enforces them.
4) Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
5) Liaise with developer/tester teams, architects and technical support teams for the design of the most. appropriate solution and submit it to the Head of Project Development & Delivery Management.
6) Once validated, manage the implementation and rollout.
7) Selection and monitoring of services of third-party providers in agreement with the Head of Project Development & Delivery Management.
8) Manages project budget.
No .of vacancies