1) 2-4 years of overall software development experience.
2) 1+ years of development experience with Ruby on Rails.
3) Experience with support of high-availability, high-performance, customer-facing web applications
4) Expert in configuring and deploying multiple rails applications quickly.
5) Experience with collaborative code development in small agile teams and managing releases (Git, Continuous Integration, Capistrano).
6) Experience building internal and external APIs and RESTful web services.
7) Strong foundation in Database ( SQL / Postgres ).
8) Experience deploying and managing applications on cloud-based infrastructure (Heroku/AWS).
Outstanding understanding of software design and architecture.
1) Worked in a web startup before and been part of the core development during a high growth phase.
2) Practical experience with building scalable, high availability and high-performance systems.
3) Hands-on background with agile development practices including test-driven development and scrums.
4) Contributed to open source projects on Github.
5) Familiarity with a variety of programming languages and development tools.
1) Part of the core team responsible for powering the various apps and moving parts of the product.
2) Design, build and own key technology decisions and implementations.
3) Wear multiple hats - that of an architect, developer or product owner.
4) Collaborate with other team members to find optimal solutions and engineering workarounds based on resource/time constraints.
5) Communicate development status and features to the rest of the team members.
6) Manage interactions with designers, testers and other developers.
No .of vacancies