1) Academic – LLB
2) Good communication skills. Incumbent should be able to communicate and write English and Marathi Language effectively.
3) Practical experience of successfully handling litigation matters.
4) Practical Knowledge of the Indian Penal Code, Police Procedures, Court procedures
5) Knowledge of food and commercial laws will be an added advantage
1) Guide in the interpretation of laws regarding all aspects of business, Deals and transactions, other areas that require legal attention, etc.
2) Monitor safe custody of original agreements, contracts, major court orders, land acquisition papers, etc.
3) Draft all transaction and contract related documents from a legal perspective and ensure that the associated risks with the company are minimized; lead the litigation process whenever required
4) Assist in development and implementation of systems to ensure compliance with statutory requirements through proper documentation and adherence to established processes.
5) Work closely with the Business teams and enable timely registration of new IPR’s and monitor new product development initiatives from a legal perspective.
6) Drafting of Legal Notices, Affidavits, Declarations, Indemnity Bond, Undertakings etc.
7) Generating and revising standard templates of different commercial contracts as per specific business requirements.
8) Interacting with various departments internally & external legal firms and counsels.