1) Minimum 6 months commitment
2) Minimum 21 years of age; with a graduate or a post graduate degree. Strong preference for fresh graduates (0- 2 year) from Journalism/Mass media/Communications background
3) Proficiency with MS Office Suite and web tools (Gmail, Skype, WordPress, etc.)
1) Impeccable written skills in English. Speaking proficiency in Telugu
2) Good interpersonal skills - empathy to understand people, the ability to connect with strangers, and carry-out conversations in difficult situations - are essential.
3) Ability to take and incorporate feedback, and a drive to evolve with the changing trends
4) Photography skills, including a basic idea of human interest photography, are important.
1) Make calls and talk to families requiring funds for medical emergencies.
2) Create inspiring stories, which potential donors across the world can relate to, and be willing to help the campaign.
3) Help Milaap Campaign Managers in verifying fund worthy campaigns, and the process of prepping these stories for content networks including formatting, adding images, etc.
4) Work closely with the Digital Marketing and Social Media team to ensure the success of these campaigns.
1) Work Autonomy.
2) Unique Opportunity to apply your writing skillls.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved