1) Proven experience as call centre manager or similar position
2) Should be a peoples manager
3) Experience in customer service is required
4) Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
5) Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
6) Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
7) Proficient in MS Office and call centre equipment/software programs
8) Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
9) High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
10) Certified Call Centre Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus.
1) Responsible for smooth and efficient day-to-operations within their team.
2) The two objectives of this role are to drive qualitative performance effectiveness and superior customer experience of the Customer Connect Team.
3) Implements the resource deployment (Team size, span, shift utilization, skill sets, and technology rollout) and ongoing monitoring for the specific process in order to ensure budget and pricing assumptions are compliant.
4) Identifies training needs for champions and ensures training implementation for the specific process in order to ensure competency development across domain.
5) Prepares / Sign off on the KRA/deliverable of the team in order to meet the operational objectives of the team.
6) Monitors daily dashboard / daily huddles/weekly SLA review with the team.
7) Provides guidance and support to the team to ensure delivery predictability.
8) Implement career development and succession plan for the direct reports and team members in order to ensure sustainable employee engagement and motivation within the team-