1) PR professional with 2-4 years of work experience with a proven track record in delivering landmark results in the media.
2) Post Graduate/ Undergraduate degree or equivalent ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism.
1) Strong media relations in Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore (good contacts in at least two markets is a must) Preferred beat: Technology, Business and Healthcare.
2) Demonstrates competency with most basic PR tools.
3) Proactively tracks media (traditional & social media) opportunities, including features, topical discussions, awards programs and editorial calendars.
4) Produces high-quality written PR material in a timely manner, including quality first drafts of news releases, media alerts, briefing documents, monthly reports, action documents, case studies, Q&A documents and letters.
1) Proactively develop relationships with key journalists in the market and leverages these relationships to achieve results.
2) Develop content including opinion pieces, press releases, and media pitches.
3) Provide insight into key trends in the industry which are relevant to the brand and create story ideas that generate coverage and buzz.
4) Contribute to new business activity, growth initiatives and cross-company initiatives as agreed with the manager.
5) Maintain regular communication with internal and external networks.
No .of vacancies