1) Must be Graduation / Post graduation: Hospitality / Travel / Tourism courses from a reputed institute.
2) 5+ years of experience in the travel and tourism industry; with at least 3+ in building packages and pricing.
3) Must have good knowledge of Indian geography and domain knowledge of domestic / inbound tour packages.
1) Working together with state heads in creating customized / innovative itineraries/packages for pan- India locations and working on the costing, quotations in discussion with travel service partners.
2) The packages can be across the tourism spectrum: leisure, medical, spiritual, adventure, wellness, sports, heritage, etc.
3) Developing customizable packages with multiple options for travel, accommodation, transfers, food, activities, etc.; dynamic pricing logic to be built for the same.
4) Developing niche packages based on activities (cultural, culinary); customer profiles (women, senior citizen); location (tribal, rural); etc.
5) Collaborating with multiple travel agents/tour operators to list their packages on the RTG portal, post a proper QC.
6) Keeping updated about the tourism industry and competitor offerings and ensuring that RTG can stay ahead in rolling out exciting new packages on a regular basis.