1) Min Qualification: Bachelor’s degree.
2) 1+ years of full-time work experience in a client-facing, sales role. Experience within Healthcare is a plus.
3) Proficient in written and spoken English + Local language. Ability to communicate with native efficiency in Hindi. Knowing any other native Indian language is a huge positive.
4) Ability and willingness to travel locally up to 80% of the time. Own 2-wheeler is a must.
1) Excellent people skills - comfort in speaking to people of all backgrounds.
2) Target oriented, self-starter.
3) Aggressive in independently sourcing campaigns and driving them to closure.
4) Interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships and get things done.
1) Meet Hospital Co-ordinators, Social Workers, Counsellors, Billing Teams daily with the objective of sourcing campaigns and meet/exceed designated monthly targets from the allocated accounts.
2) Post introduction by the hospital contact, introduce Milaap to the patient/kin, understand the need and the consent, followed by information gathering for the campaign set up.
3) Explain terms and conditions and collect consent as well as photographs.
4) Report and coordinate with RM & CM for setting up the campaign.
5) Source and provide updates on ongoing campaigns.
6) Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, customer needs.
1) Work Autonomy.
2) Opportunity to travel.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved