1) Handling Banking & Treasury- Review Bank reconciliation, Placing FDs, maintaining sufficient Balance in all bank accounts. Handling BG requisition. Liaise with Bank officials for bank balance confirmation & other compliance.
2) Monthly book closing activities and reporting as per group requirement.
3) Supervision of Accounts Receivable area. Correct revenue reporting
4) Timely & quality financial reporting has to be delivered as per company Commercial Group financial reporting standard.
5) Internal audit coordination.
6) Budgeting & Forecasting for the Calender year.
7) Secretarial compliances with the help of Consultant.
8) Calendar year reporting.
9) Filing of Service Tax, TDS and Income tax Returns, maintenance of Service Tax and TDS records/register, 3CD, 3CEB, annual return as per respective law. In-depth knowledge of Service Tax, VAT, TDS etc. is preferable.
10) Handling Tax & other legal matter properly.