1) Graduate - Bachelor's degree in Commerce.
2) Must have 3 years of experience in Audit.
1) Auditing skills.
2) Knowledge in taxation.
1) Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
2) Review of accounting procedures internal control systems
3) Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
4) Supervise or conduct independent audits.
5) Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors
6) Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement
7)Being part of Audit team should be knowledgeable in statutory compliances
8) Should be able to head team & discuss audit report with Management.
1) Work Autonomy.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved