1) Bachelors Degree with 0-2 years works experience in a client/customer facing role. Prior experience working in small, high growth teams is a strong plus.
2) Attention to detail - You can identify grammatical mistakes and are comfortable with numbers
3) Strategic Problem Solving - You can leverage data and gain valuable insights into decision making
4) A Desire to learn - You’re a highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow
5) Prioritization - You can effectively prioritize the work and juggle multiple tasks during the day
6) Empathy - You can show equal interest in listening to people from all walks of life
7) Multilingual - Knowing at least one regional language apart from English and Hindi is required
8) You are open to working on certain weekends in the month. (We work 5 days in a week)
1) Interpersonal skills.
2) Communication skills.
3) Creativity and Design
1) Review and approve crowdfunding campaign requests on the platform
2) Perform background verification of the cause and the campaigner to ensure credibility
3) Engage and maintain regular communications with campaigners
4) Devise ideas and tools to improve the overall efficiency of the internal processes
5) Conceptualize, draft and review content of the campaigns running on the platform
6) Co-ordinate with internal and external stake holders
7) Serve as the single point of resolution for Campaigns Team for any queries/ requirements from supporting teams.
8) Work closely with Lead Campaign Manager to maintain an inventory/pipeline for digital, social and PR outreach
9) Sourcing campaigns from leads suggested by the internal team or own through media research.
No .of vacancies
1) Work Autonomy.
2) Opportunity to outlast as individuals.