1) Graduate/postgraduate in mass media or communications for development OR Social Work Graduate with interest/passion for Communications.
2) Desktop Research and Interview skills essential.
3) Strong writing skills with an ability to write in different styles and voices.
1) Proficient in Hindi & English - both written and verbal.
2) Proficient in Hindi & English - both written and verbal.
3) Skills in Media Advocacy.
4) A detail oriented person, with good communication.
5) Diligent Worker, ability to multitask
6) A team player
1) Gathering and collation of information to inform copy.
2) Capturing of case studies and facilitating capture of images from the field.
3) Coordination of logistics for APNALAYA photo shoots and liaison with program managers for shoot itinerary, in collaboration with Communications Consultant.
4) Collation of relevant and accurate impact data, and updation of this across platforms and collaterals on an annual basis;
5) Secondary Proof-reading and editing;
6) Coordination with printer for production of final products.
1) 21 Days Earned Leave.
2) 12 Days Casual Leave.
3) 12 Public Holidays
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved