1) Master of Social Work in HRM.
2) MBA in Human Resource Management.
3) A minimum of 8 years of experience as an HR Manager, of which at least 3 years in the not-for-profit sector.
4) Comfortable in English and Hindi.
5) Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
1) Strong gender sensitivity.
2) A secular and compassionate human being.
3) Proficiency in Ms Office.
.1) Act as the first point of contact in relation to all internal/external HR related inquiries
2) Take a pro-active approach in advising Directors and Managers on statutory changes and developments in best practice
3) Input into the annual planning process – advising on most effective staffing structures and timescales/costings for recruitment
4) Support and counselling in any employee relation issues, including grievance and disciplinary issues.
5) Liaise with external professionals as required.
6) Create comprehensive HR policies and procedures that comply with federal and state laws; update as necessary.
7) Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations that affect human resource function. Ensure the organization is in compliance with legal requirements.
8) Responsible for recruitment and retention and on-boarding of staff and manage HR budget.
9) Look after employees’ welfare.
10) Plan, monitor and implement employee performance appraisal. Train managers on appraisal system, and coach employees accordingly.