1) Graduation: Hospitality / Travel / Tourism courses from a reputed institute
2) Post-graduation - Hospitality/ Travel / Tourism courses.
3) 10+ years of experience in the travel/hospitality/ tourism industry; with a DMC, TMC, hotel chain, tour agency or in a similar setup.
4) Must have handled operations of travel agencies / OTAs and tour operators.
5) Candidate must have experience of managing tour groups, tour package creation, pricing and contracting.
6) Candidate must have experience of building relations with government and other stakeholders.
1) Possess excellent communication skills in written and oral communication in English and local state language.
2) Be a self-driven and result-oriented individual with an attitude to get things done on time
3) Have a friendly and engaging personality.\
4) Be willing to relocate as per business requirements.
1) Working with the Product development team and state heads for creating/ finalizing packages for the respective zones and taking decisions on pricing, profitability, etc.
2) Making sure that the RTG offerings are unique amongst competitors and continuously identifying niche sectors/offerings which can be explored by RTG.
3) Staying aware of the competitors, trends in the market and attending travel & tourism exhibitions/ seminars whenever required.
4) Building relationships with businesses in the states and nationally, identifying contracting opportunities with large hotel chains, travel service providers, tourism associations, attractions, etc.
5) Post launch of operations, managing travel related services (hotels /transport/activities) in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures.
6) Working with state heads to ensure packages are updated from time to time.
7) Ensuring a smooth travel experience for customers, handling unforeseen problems on the ground, monitoring client feedback and if required transmitting it to various suppliers and negotiating for damages
8) Liaising / building relationships with state governments, tourism boards for identifying opportunities for RTG
9) Ensuring that all states and business verticals meet their revenue, profitability, cash flow goals on a regular basis.
10) Ensuring smooth coordination amongst the different state teams in terms of tour operations and package creation.
11) Be mobile and open to travel for understanding local tourism ecosystem and updating knowledge of the tourist destinations/ packages.
12) Be able to manage teams and get work done in an effective manner