1) Post Graduate and MBA in Relationship Management or a relevant degree, professional qualification or equivalent experience.
2) A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in resource generation for the not-for-profit sector.
3) Good written and spoken English.
4) Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PPT).
5) Prior experience in managing donor partnerships.
6) Sound knowledge of the funding landscape of the Indian not-for-profit sector.
1) Manage partnerships with funders and supporters - ensure funding bid deadlines are met, reporting and stewardship schedules are adhered to and that donors are thanked in a timely manner.
2) Identify strategic funding needs and lead the resource mobilization process, working together with the program teams for raising long term regular funds through Individual & retail donations.
3) Responsible for planning, implementation, research and analysis of fundraising, and realize the shift from the project- to programme-level fundraising for all donors.
4) Lead on researching and writing compelling and persuasive funding bids.
5) Support relevant programme teams in donor reporting, and developing project proposals.
6) Manage the administration of fundraising including; banking, acknowledgements, receipts and other correspondence and ensuring the CRM database is accurate and up to date.
7) Conduct a periodic need/gap analysis with regard to resource requirements, and develop a fundraising action plan accordingly.
8) Drive the delivery of the significant fundraising targets outlined in the strategic five-year plan by securing funding.
9) Develop a marketing plan for long-term donations/donors.
10) Developing and implementing a donor communication strategy in collaboration with Communications team and /or Executive Committee.