1) Graduate in any discipline / preferable holder of a diploma in Hospitality.
2) Well versed in cocktail preparation and techniques.
3) 2 to 7 years of experience in bartending.
4) Relevant training certificate.
5) Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks.
6) Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.
1) Strong communication skills.
2) A pleasing personality.
1) Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons.
2) Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks.
3) Assessing bar customers needs and preferences and making recommendations.
4) Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
5) Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
6) Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
1) Work Autonomy.
2) Opportunity for creative work and design.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved