1) Undergraduate - Human Resources.
2) Candidate should be well versed & have exposure to Labor law.
3) 4-8 years of experience in the field of HR.
4) Should be well versed with payroll.
5) Must have Working knowledge of IR procedures
1) Passionate about who you are and what you do.
2) Persistent and determined.
3) Performance focused to achieve great results.
4) People person and a strong communicator.
5) Process oriented with a continuous improvement mindset.
6) A Pleasing Personality with strong communication skills (listening, verbal and written).
1) Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
2) Screen resume.
3) Conduct telephonic interviews.
4) Reference and background check.
5) Forecast Man Power Requirement to the hiring managers.
6) Coordinate interview with stakeholders.
7) Follow- up on the interview status.
8) Maintain relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
9) Communicate the Employer information and benefits during the screening process.
10) Staying current on the company's organizational structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
11) Complete timely reports on employment activity.
12) Conduct exit interviews.
13) Hands on experience on preparing SOPs/Hr Policies.