1) Marketing, communications and/or public relations experience.
2) Knowledge of key social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
3) Excellent writing and editing skills, with strong attention to detail.
4) Ability to balance multiple priorities on tight deadlines.
5) Outgoing, enthusiastic and creative.
6) Works well independently and as part of a team.
1) Excellent knowledge of English and Hindi
2) Team player.
3) Communication skills.
1) Support the development of promotional program materials for Apnalaya campaigns.
2) Support the Communications Manager in developing an “ideas bank” of engagement/visibility strategies for online and offline audiences.
3) Manage the organisation’s social media activity and online platforms.
4) Assist with the development of campaign-related communications.
5) Support the coordination and development of web and other communications content like newsletters, templates, guidelines, one-pagers.
6) Write blog posts and articles.
7) Support the Communications Manager in coordinating with program and support teams to streamline communications within the organisation.
No .of vacancies
1) Valuable experience for Communications, Developmental Studies, and Non-Profit Management students and individuals with an interest in gaining experience in the non-profit sector or in the development field.
2) CYLs are highly valued members of the Apnalaya team.
3) Apnalaya will provide certificates for all CYLs who successfully complete a placement.