1) A degree (bachelor’s, master’s, Ph.D., etc.) in Humanities.
2) Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
3) Excellent written English skills and attention to detail.
4) Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
1) Communication skills.
2) Interpersonal skills.
1) Perform quality assurance checks on edited manuscripts to ensure that they meet the standards of International publications.
2) Reviewing the work of our editors and providing them with timely feedback.
3) You will also be required to edit some manuscripts.
1) Global exposure.
2) Culture & Team.
3) Learn & Grow.
4) Satisfaction & Recognition.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved