1) Master’s Degree in Social Work with sufficient exposure to Gender Studies; minimum 5years’ experience in working with issues related to youth and gender.
2) Proficiency in English with excellent writing skills and proficiency in spoken Hindi is a pre-requisite.
3)Computer proficiency in MS-Office.
1) Contribute to the overall development of the Programme and support in drafting concept notes, project proposals
2) Support implementation of Adolescent programme and contribute to capacity building of staff, team building processes, and mentoring of adolescents
3) Implement and monitor curriculum for adolescents.
4) Demonstrate an understanding of gender-based inequalities, and work to help beneficiaries enjoy greater gender parity
5) Deconstruct gender-related norms / the debunk theories for easy comprehension at the community level
6) Engage beneficiaries in contributing to gender-equitable behaviours, the relationships, systems and structures
7) Facilitate training sessions, mentor volunteers, maintain reports for the same and monitor the programme closely
8) Manage the Programme ensuring responsibility for deliverables, their timelines and quality, and monitor the work of the staff on a weekly basis