1) Legal research on various laws in relation to litigation matters, especially issues arising out of immovable properties.
2) Assisting Counsel in Court matters.
3) Drafting legal notices and replying to legal notices and settling the matters.
4) Drafted Plaint, Written Statement, Writ Petition and SLP.
5) Drafted Statement of Claim, Statement of Defence, Witness Statement in Arbitration and attended various Arbitration proceedings related to commercial dispute and also conducted a cross-examination of the witness.
6) Assisted a major government-owned company engaged in the energy sector to oppose arbitration proceedings filed against it by one of its contractors in relation to a dispute over withholding of certain payables by the company in relation to provision of operation and manning services by the contractor for twelve ocean-going vessels owned by the company before the presiding Arbitrator Chief Justice (Retd. from Supreme Court of India) P.N. Bhagwati.