1) BE or equivalent.
2) 2-4 years of experience in software testing.
3) Basic understanding of database operation, i.e. select, insert, update, backup/restore.
4) Hands on experience in Functional and Performance Testing.
5) Understanding of Web/mobile based applications.
6) Exposure to bug tracking and reporting tools.
7) Ability to detect functional deviations, and regression defects against the production environment
8) Ability to isolate issues in the defects and provide root cause analysis
9) Outstanding knowledge of browsers and practical experience working with IE and Firefox
10) Strong cross-browser and responsive design, test skills
11) Hands on experience with browsers built-in debugging tools:
1) Experience in writing test cases.
2) Good Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
3) Good interpersonal and communication skills.
1) End to end testing of a product.
2) Testing Web/mobile based applications.
3) Knowledge of writing basic database queries (for data verification and other database operations).
4) Test case management.
5) Participate in Requirement Analysis discussions.