1) BE/BSc/BCA or a graduate of a relevant stream.
2) Superior customer/member service ethic; customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
3) Superior interpersonal skills.
4) Ability to seamlessly translate thoughts into words, effectively conveying the intended meaning.
5) Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
6) Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
7) One to two years of Customer Service experience preferred.
1) Excellent written & oral communication skills.
2) Strong analytical skills.
1) Thoroughly research and understand WisdmLabs’ offering spectrum across services and products.
2) Assist customers via email, regarding product related queries or issues.
3) Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal teams to resolve customer issues and improve service execution.
4) Help educate prospects regarding our service options available.
5) Contribute to marketing campaigns through inbound support and lead management activities.
6) Provide insights to technical team on customer requirements and help improve our products.
1) Work autonomy.
© 2017 - All Rights Reserved