1) Master's Degree in Business Administration - Human Resources.
2) Should have experience in developing HR strategy, Industrial Relations and their implementation.
3) Should have experience of all HR functions like recruitment, selection, training, PMS, admin, salary, benefits, internal and buyer audits etc.
4) The analytical ability for decision support (understanding and resolving problems, data analysis).
5) Planning and organizing skills (time management, eye for detail, coordination and follow up).
6) Business acumen (understanding of business processes).
1) Analyses wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
2) Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
3) Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
4) Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
5) Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
6) Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
7) Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
8) Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
9) Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
10) Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
11) Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
12) Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
13) Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
14) Prepares budget of human resources operations.
15) Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
16) Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
17) Represents the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
18) Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.