1) Graduate degree. Preferred with an MBA.
2) Experience: 1 to 3 years. At least 2 years in Technology/Marketing Tech/Digital Marketing.
3) Proven experience in Sales; selling preferably in a Technology Company or a SaaS product company.
4) Proven experience in leveraging digital marketing mediums (Social media, Email, Web etc.) to optimize sales cycles.
5) Adept at making data-driven decisions.
6) Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
7) Domain knowledge of eLearning would be a big plus.
8) Experience in selling in international markets like – The US, UK is a big plus.
9) Excited about working in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
1) Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
2) Should be able to contribute both as an individual contributor and as leader of people
3) Strong verbal and written communication skills
1) Create and execute WisdmLabs sales strategy for its Enterprise solution
2) Own and Deliver Quarterly/Annual order booking/revenue/pipeline target
3) Own and lead end to end Sales process from Qualification of Marketing qualified leads, Proposal submission, Contract Negotiation, and Closure
4) Engage prospects/Clients through diverse mediums ( Social Media, Warm Calling, Email, User groups etc.) And generate quality leads
5) Research, document and share market, product, competitor, and customer insights
6) Work with internal stakeholders to proactively refine lead generation process, lead qualification process and pitch for engaging customers/prospects
7) Create/Review Quarterly marketing plans in collaboration with marketing and leadership team
8) Update CRM system regularly and submit a timely report
9) Champion the product and be an evangelist
No .of vacancies