1) Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization.
2) Post-Graduation not required.
3) Special skill required.
4) Should have basic knowledge of security knowledge& team Handling.
1) Ensuring the correct deployment of Guards/Supervisor across the Unit as needed.
2) Take briefing the security personnel daily and also in case of special events.
3) Monitoring and checking of the log book.
4) Monitoring of CCTV of previous day/night.
5) Coordinate with the security agency for the training of the security personnel posted at Unit.
6) Ensuring that a daily property round is taken and observations, if found, are communicated with the Unit Head.
7) Checking the working condition of fire & Safety equipment installed in property and sending for service according to the AMC.
8) Briefing of the Security team on a daily basis and especially in case of special events.
9) Conducting of Firefighting and evacuation training twice in a month and Testing of Smoke Detectors, Heat Detectors, Beam Detectors, Hydrant Systems
10) Ensuring that all DFMD, HHMD, Walkies- Talkies, CCTV is working and that their AMC license is recorded.