1) Degree in Engineering, PR, communications, marketing or journalism
2) Preferred 2-3 years of social media or relevant experience
3) Experience in creating and adapting content for social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and more
4) Thorough understanding of social media engagement practices and data-driven strategy’
5) Experience with influencer identification and marketing tools preferred
6) Ability to capture the voice of clients and communicate it effectively through short and long-form writing: social media posts, blogs, bylines
7) Familiarity with social media, content management and analytics tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Brandwatch, etc.)
8) Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns
1) Strong writing and communication skills.
2) Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a diversity of tasks and projects.
3) Able to work effectively both independently and with a team.
1) Create social media content that captures the voice of clients and communicate it effectively through short and long-form writing
2) Support the development, execution and management of social media and content marketing programs and campaigns
3) Identify influencers for targeted outreach and engagement
4) Manage brands’ online presence by creating the copy, scheduling content, and monitoring for mentions and engagement opportunities
5) Pull program metrics and draft insights and recommendations into measurement reports
6) Generate ideas both as an individual and as part of a group, clearly articulating those ideas internally and with clients
7) Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all colleagues and professionally with clients