1) Ensures the Validity of Food & Beverage invoices against the items.
2) Audits weekly & monthly inventory records for all food & beverage item in the storeroom.
3) Reconciles daily food & beverage costs.
4) Prepare weekly & monthly cost of goods sold report & yearly budgeting report.
5) Maintain proper standard vs actual report.
6) Investigate any discrepancies to determine the cause and resolves immediately.
7) Verify and record all complimentary and cancelled bills
8) Prepare and assist on month closing process by preparing a full set F&B cost report, inventory report.
9) Investigates variances between food and beverage potentials and actual results, recommends corrective actions when necessary
10) Ensures that there are no overstock items.
11) Compares details of quantities, unit costs, etc., on regular stock take records.
12) To conduct spot checks periodically on Physical stocks for food and beverage items against their appropriate market lists.
13) To process daily invoices; to match them their supporting authorizations and sell records.
14) To prepare daily reports to obtain the signatures from the superiors on a consistent basis.
15) To maintain good working relationships with all external and internal parties.